We use the technologically advanced nitrogen tire inflation system NitroFill. We use NitoFill because of the many benefits for you the customer.
- In 7 million miles of truck tire testing, nitrogen inflated tires lasted longer.
- Tire failures were reduced by 50%
- Tread life was increased by 25-30%
- Improves steering
- Improves handling
- Improves braking
- Reduces chance of tire failure
Saves Time, Money, and Tires
- Dramatically slows pressure loss from permeation
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces tire oxidation
- Eliminates interior wheel corrosion
- Reduces running temperatures
- Decreases false alarms and activation of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
Nitrogen vs. Oxygen
Oxygen leaks out of tires faster. Nitrogen maintains tire pressure longer than oxygen. The oxygen molecules in compressed air are smaller and leak out three to four times faster. NitroFill(tm) generators filter the air we breathe through technically advanced membrane fibers to separate it from oxygen and water vapor.
Nitrogen is no longer prohibitively expensive to produce.
- In the past, equipment to produce nitrogen was large and expensive.
- Using the latest Pneumatech technology, NitroFill™ generators produce nitrogen from the air we breathe using compressed air.
- NitroFill™ generators are simple to install, safe and cost effective.